Next week I want to repurpose crayons and do a bunch of things we normally wouldn’t do. We are all used to drawing and colouring with them but there are so many other fun ideas, things to create and crafts to do or that involve crayons some way!
If your kids like colouring, making crafts and trying new things then they will just love this! Colourful, fun and most super easy!
I’ve put together a list of my top 10 favorite crafts, ideas and things to do and use with crayons!
They are more than just endless fun with paper, crayons can be used for all sorts of fun ideas. Kids will just have a blast with!
1. 4th of July Sun Catchers
2. Leaf Imprints
3. Sew and Tell Old Sweater New Storage
4. Family Dinner Table Decorations
5. Clothes Pin Art Center
6. Crayon Biscuits
7. Melted Crayon Dot Art
8. Fall Leaf Crayon Craft
9. Melted Crayon Fishy Valentines
10. Pretend Magic Potions
If there’s one thing I have learned from being a mom of six it’s ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH CRAYONS! Because, if you don’t there will be tears, there will be fighting and there will be lots of grabbing over colours that you must always have multiples of. Yep, it’s true.
Always make sure you have enough crayons on hand. I generally buy a few packs because well, there has to be enough. Also, see how many fun crafts, art pieces and fun ideas you can create with crayons? I know, so much fun. I can’t wait to dive into all the fun next week!
Latest posts by Jeanine (see all)
- Breaking the Cat Code With Arm & Hammer™ and The Cat Whisperer Mieshelle Nagelschneider #ArmAndHammerCat #LitterBoxLife - March 25, 2017
- Disney Beauty and The Beast Toys Now Available at Toys“R”Us Stores Across Canada + Get Your 15% Off Discount Code Here! - March 24, 2017
- Little Snugglers Nano Preemie Diaper Launching in Canadian NICUs TODAY! #NoBabyUnhugged - March 23, 2017