As I mentioned last week for Valentine’s we will be doing a Family dinner and movie date night! But, that is the evening so what will we be doing during the day?
Well, I plan to do a bunch of fun crafts for with my kiddos for the morning… I’ve put 10 of them together for this fun little round up. We plan to do quite a few of these and I thought they were just too good not to share!
- Watercolor Heart Bunting – Katrina’s Paperie
- Valentine Bird Feeder Heart Craft – Thrifty Jinxy
- Sharpie Dotted Cup – Organized 31
- Piper Cleaning Heart Garland – We Know Stuff
- Heart Art – The Dempster Logbook
- DIY Paper Plate Love Bug – Arts Crackers
- Tissue Paper Heart Frame – Mod Podge Rocks Blog
- Cupids Arrow Craft – The Taylor House
- Valentines Paper Mobile – We Know Stuff
- Easy Filled Heart Valentines Card – Gym Craft Laundry
I also plan to make the day as fun as possible with my kids. My husband will be working that day so it will just be me and the kiddies. I want to make a fun afternoon snack, and maybe take a trip to the park after a morning full of fun crafts!
Healthy Valentine Snack Plate for The Kids
- Pita bread
- Brick cheese
- Salami or summer sausage
- *heart shaped cookie cutters in varying sizes
- Slice the block of cheese in half and thin use a sharp serrated knife or cheese slicer to slice the cheese into squares (approximately 2″x2″). Use the heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the cheese into heart shapes.
- Use another cookie cutter to cut the pita bread into heart shapes (see photo).
- Lastly, slice the summer sausage (or salami) and use the cookie cutter to cut out a heat shape (see photo).
- Serve with hummus on the side.