If theres one thing everyone in my house likes it’s a good donut. We live in between two Tim Horton’s where we are constantly stopping in for hot chocolate, coffee, timbits and of course donuts! It all adds up though. It can get expensive so I’m always on the hunt for amazing recipes. A while ago I came across this recipe for Banana Chocolate Chip Donuts over at My Whole Food Life and my family adores it.
We added glaze! Not only do they look amazing, but they are so good. For original recipe please click here.
If you want to add glaze, follow instructions below!
For the Glaze:
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
In a small saucepan cook all the ingredients over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until there’s no lumps and it’s all melted. You can either dip the donuts directly in the pan or drizzle with a spoon (like I did) and decorate with fun sprinkles.
I adore sprinkle donuts. Ever since I was younger they’ve been my favourite. I have no shame in walking into Tim Hortons and asking for a Hawaiian Dip for myself. They are so good, and when I get them you better believe I am hiding in a closet to eat it up myself. Kids can enjoy the Tim Bits!
I love being able to make donuts when I’m feeling in the mood. There are so many fantastic recipes out there, and I’m so happy to share my favourite with you guys. Be sure to go to the recipe and save it, you won’t be sorry!
Latest posts by Jeanine (see all)
- Breaking the Cat Code With Arm & Hammer™ and The Cat Whisperer Mieshelle Nagelschneider #ArmAndHammerCat #LitterBoxLife - March 25, 2017
- Disney Beauty and The Beast Toys Now Available at Toys“R”Us Stores Across Canada + Get Your 15% Off Discount Code Here! - March 24, 2017
- Little Snugglers Nano Preemie Diaper Launching in Canadian NICUs TODAY! #NoBabyUnhugged - March 23, 2017