Growing up my mom always had issues with her teeth. She also had a really bad fear of the dentist which in turn has been passed on to me. I am terrified of the dentist but am very cautious and aware of dental health. I brush often, I floss and I rinse. I don’t miss a chance to make sure my teeth are getting the care they need however I still have so many issues with my teeth and gums.
Recently my wisdom tooth broke in half and I tried to get it out but didn’t succeed, I woke up the night this happened in the middle of the night to the tooth sitting on my tongue! Awful, but also a blessing because it was out and no more issues or complications. I don’t think it’s too heathy however for your wisdom teeth to just fall out so I did go see a dentist even though I was extremely reluctant to do so, and all is well now. I believe if I wasn’t so vigilant with my teeth brushing and care it could have turned out far worse.
I have always been a big fan of Philips brushes when it comes to picking out a toothbrush. I’ve had many different Philips Sonicare brushes but nothing compares to what I am about to introduce you to.
NEW Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected
Built on a superior platform of sonic technology, Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected delivers 10X more plaque removal and healthier gums in 2 weeks vs. a manual toothbrush. The kit comes with a handle, the InterCare Brush Head and also includes an AdaptiveClean Brush Head.
Product features and results include:
- AdaptiveClean Brush Head is the only power toothbrush head with flexible rubberized sides. The Gel cushion gently absorbs excessive pressure on your gums and teeth for your best cleaning experience every day
- Customized Brushing System includes three brushing modes and three levels of intensity, offering a total of nine personalized brushing experiences:
- Clean: Delivers a superb everyday clean
- White: Removes surface stains to brighten and polish teeth
- Deep Clean: For an invigorating deep clean and exceptional results
- Touch-up features allows you to go back and address the areas that were missed for a complete clean
- FlexCare Platinum Connected lets you set daily goals and track your progress. You can even share your progress report with your dental professional
- Pressure Sensor automatically alerts you if you’re brushing too hard; designed to be simple and intuitive
Suggested Retail Price: $199.99
The NEW Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected now comes with Bluetooth® wireless technology that tracks tooth brushing using 3 built in sensors which measure brushing location, brushing pressure, and brushing technique. This real time feedback allows users to adjust how and where they brush for a more effective clean with better results.
This is a game changer when it comes to dental health. Making sure you are brushing properly and adequately is important. I have been using this brush for just over a week now and I am already feeling such a difference. The app has been really interesting to keep track of my brushing and shows me where I could stand to brush a little better, and make sure I get where I need to.
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected tracks where you may have missed so you get better, full coverage. I personally think this technology is life changing and I am thrilled to see they have one for kids too called Sonicare For Kids Connected! Such a great idea, and makes me feel confident I am brushing where, how and fully where I should be.
The app to download for this brush to keep track for you is FREE. You can download it in the App Store for Apple devices and in the Google Play store for androids. The personalized coaching helps you achieve a complete clean that leaves you feeling confident and your teething looking and feeling the very best.
I am really intrigued with the smart sensors that this brush has. These sensors track your brushing performance and sends your data to your app via Bluetooth. Something I never would have imagined for a tooth brush but isn’t it a smart idea? If theres one thing I’ve realized the last few years with my dental issues is that you can never be too sure when it comes to bushing and your oral dental health. The app highlights trouble areas in your personalized mouth map, reminding you to give the extra care they need each time you brush!
The smart brush head can alert you when you need to replace your brush head so you can always be sure to get the best results you and your teeth deserve.
Set goals, track progress and receive personalized tips and alerts. You can also share your data with your dental professional, if that is something you are interested in. This brush also comes with 3 brushing modes as mentioned above, and I have been really loving DeepClean and White!
While the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected may be a little pricey at $199.99 I feel that is a very small price to pay when it comes to your oral dental health. Making sure you are doing the very best you can, and ensuring healthy and clean teeth and gums is worth it!
Want to purchase your own?
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected is available at major retailers including: Amazon, Best Buy, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was given this product complimentary to post this review. However all opinions are mine and 100% true.
Latest posts by Jeanine (see all)
- Breaking the Cat Code With Arm & Hammer™ and The Cat Whisperer Mieshelle Nagelschneider #ArmAndHammerCat #LitterBoxLife - March 25, 2017
- Disney Beauty and The Beast Toys Now Available at Toys“R”Us Stores Across Canada + Get Your 15% Off Discount Code Here! - March 24, 2017
- Little Snugglers Nano Preemie Diaper Launching in Canadian NICUs TODAY! #NoBabyUnhugged - March 23, 2017