Are you looking for a quick way to cool off this summer? It’s so hot right now here in Toronto so I’ve been trying to make as many different treats to help us keep cool as I can!
I really try to keep the sugar to a minimum so when I’m trying to make ice pops I try to make them the best I can, but sometimes it doesn’t happen. I made pudding pops the other day and although they were a huge hit for the kids I didn’t really like the sugar content.
So, now it’s time for Mango Watermelon Pops! These are delicious, and even I can enjoy a bite or two of these bad boys! They are so delicious and so refreshing!
- Chopped fresh watermelon
- Chopped fresh mango
- Fresh homemade lemonade
- 6 lemons
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 C water
- 1 cup ice water
- Boil 2 cups water adding the sugar. Continue to boil until sugar is blended in with the water.
- Juice lemons.
- Pour lemon juice and sugar water into a large pitcher.
- Stir and add the cold water. Mix well.
- Put the chopped mango in the bottom of the frozen pop mold.
- Add the chopped watermelon on top of the mango.
- Fill the mold 2/3rds full of chopped fruit.
- Pour in the lemonade in the mold level to the top of the mold.
- Freeze overnight.
What are you making to stay cool this summer?