With the amazing weather now here it’s time for frozen treats! I recently learned how to make homemade ice cream without a maker. It turned out pretty amazing, however I can’t remember where I got the recipe and instructions from. I’m still hunting and will share when I can! My kids prefer it way more than store bought and it is pretty healthy!
I am always looking for new recipes to enjoy, create and tweak but I’m also always looking for recipes others make and have good success with. After all, I want to make sure I’m making something good, and that others have enjoyed before so it’s not wasted! I’m not one of those spontaneous people who just wing it, and go. I like to make sure everything is top notch! Would you serve your family with something you weren’t too sure about? Maybe, but I hate wasting food or money so I like a sure thing!
Check out these 26 AMAZING recipes. For homemade ice cream and frozen treats! There is something for everyone, and I am so thrilled to find all these wonderful dishes that are nothing like I would usually make. You can bet my kids are too! They love a good frozen treat in the backyard on a hot spring or summers day!
1. Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
2. Ice Cream Squares
3. Brown Sugar Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
4. Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sundae
5. Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Ice Cream
6. Lemon Burst Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
7. Raspberry Lemon Vanilla Ice Cream
8. Cookies and Cream Milkshake (Gluten and Soy Free)
9. Dipped Oreo Ice Cream Pops
10. Crispy Fried Ice Cream
11. Strawberry Freeze
12. Cake Mix Ice Cream Sandwiches
13. White Chocolate Cherry Cashew Ice Cream Sandwiches
14. Caramel Coffee Milkshake
15. Ice Cream Pie
16. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake
17. Mountain Dew Ice Cream
18. 3 Ingredient Peach Ice Cream
19. Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
20. Captain America Fun M&M Recipes
21. Chocolate Coconut Sorbet
22. How to make Ice Cream Pie at Home
23. Thin Mint Ice Cream
24. Ice Cream in a Can
25. Kumquat Ice Cream
26. Semi-Homemade Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Do any of these look good to you? Which would you be excited to try?