[su_highlight background=”#e1e3e3″] Disclosure: This post and giveaway is in parternship with WowWee. As always, opinions are all my own.[/su_highlight]
I am really excited to share these toys with you today because they are ALL on my kids Christmas lists this year, and I am thrilled that I am able to even share them with you after last year and trying to get what they wanted on their lists and not being able to get the majority. I remember having to run around to multiple stores in search of Fingerlings last year. Everywhere I went they’d sell out so fast, and everyone had to have them. This year, WowWee has even more toys that will be selling out fast and on many lists.
For us this year, two gifts are standing out that I wanted to share plus a game that will have your Holidays full of laughter. Don’t be like me and have to go to every store in town! Be ahead of the game and pick them up while you can, they are hot toys and games that won’t last long on shelves.
UNTAMED Jailbreak Prison Playset
I am so excited about these guys. Justin and Jackson both had untamed toys on their Christmas list! So, when this guy arrived in this Jailbreak Prison Playset I was eager to open it up to see what all the fuss was about and I’m glad I did, my boys are going to go NUTS for these!
“What happens when fingerlings untamed dinosaurs get a little too… ferocious? you give them a time-out in the jailbreak playset! this special cage comes with infrared, an exclusive T-Rex with eyes that glow in the dark and a fierce desire to escape. Contain him if you can! but beware: if you pull the lever, infrared will bust out of his cage! the jailbreak playset holds up to two fingerlings untamed creatures. Will they be friends or foes? that depends on you. Will you tame them into friendly companions or unleash their inner beasts?”
- Infrared is My name and escaping is My game
- Exclusive T-Rex reacts to sound, motion and touch
- Pull the lever at your own risk: Dino will bust out of the cage!
- Cage holds up to two fingerlings untamed creatures
- Batteries included
Now that I’ve been able to see it and play with it, I will be adding one on the list for Jayden as well. He will freak out. He’s our animal freak and over the last two years soaked up so much knowledge about animals and dinosaurs you’d be surprised at how much he has taught me!
This playset is the ultimate Christmas gift. Untamed Fingerlings are going to be huge this Christmas. Collect all 6 – Ripsaw, Tracker, Scratch, Ironjaw, Stealth, and our buddy Infrared.
Hanna has seen the ads, seen the videos and was DYING to get her hands on a Fingerling Hugs toy. I’ll admit they are SO cute and out of all the toys I am so glad she has an interest in these adorable stuffed toys! Last year Kyla and Ava had to have Fingerlings so I got them two of their very own – one of which Hanna has since taken from them and claimed as her own. Christmas came early for Hanna, and she got her Fingerling Hugs, Bella, and she is thrilled.
Fingerling Hugs – Advanced Interactive Plush Baby Monkey Pet – BELLA (Pink)
“Their long arms are perfect for big hugs and these cuddle monkeys never want to let you go! Swing them, pet them, and rock them to sleep, or give them a kiss and watch them kiss you back!! Record what you say and watch them repeat it back in funny ways.”
- Bella is my name and I express how I feel with cute monkey babble!
- I love giving you hugs & kisses!
- Rock me, tickle me, shake me, swing me, throw me, and turn me upside down for different reactions!
- I’ll repeat what you say in funny ways
- Batteries included
Purchase: Here (on sale right now!)
What’s That Smell? – The party game that stinks
We are a game loving family. For Christmas every year or the last three years I’ve got new games for us to sit and enjoy on Christmas Eve. It gives the family something to do, and pass time before the kids excitedly head to bed! This year, this game has been added to our list!
This game will more than likely be enjoyed by myself, my hubby, our teen, and Kyla this Christmas Eve. So, it will be a great time for them to get some quality brother/sister time in and us to enjoy watching them squirm! This game is recommended for ages 14+ but after looking over everything I think Ava will be able to join in with us too – a great game for us to play when the younger kiddos head to bed.
This game actually smells. That’s right, SMELLS. The cards in the game (mystery whiff card) and each smell.
- A hilariously fragrant guessing game that puts your sniffer to the test with over 50 smells from nice to downright nasty!
- The game includes 48 Mystery Whiff Cards, 4 Stank Cards & scent-barrier bags, 6 cardholders, a sheet of Whiff Strips, scorepad and instructions for 2-6 players ages 14+
- Winner gets to pick the loser to suffer the Whiff of Shame! Take 3 big whiffs of one of the 4 outrageously stinky Stank Cards: Extra Old Toe Cheese, Diaper Blowout, Hot Chunky Vomit or Smothered in B.O.
- Download the Free App to keep track of time, get bonus points and capture the loser’s recoiling face in super slow motion glory!
- Cards will last over and over and come folded to conceal the answers… and keep the smells contained!
Ready to have some smelly fun? This game would be HILARIOUS during a party and can be played with 2-6 players.
Purchase: Here (on sale at the moment!)