Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Nectar Sleep. This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are mine.
I know I didn’t make an official statement here on the blog yet, but we are expecting #8 this April! It’s been a rough one this time around, I have been sick, sick, sick! I have also been having a tough time getting a night of decent sleep. It can be rough for any pregnancy but an 8th. It’s rough!
Recently I was sent a Nectar Sleep Mattress Memory Foam in Queen Size to try out and keep. Let me start off by telling you; it’s impressive. I was a little skeptical because buying a mattress without testing it out or feeling it in-store can be a bit scary. Especially when it’s a major item like a mattress. Nectar has a 365-day guarantee; you don’t like it? Send it back!
Being pregnant again meant I was struggling for sleep. I’d wake up with a sore lower back almost daily, and my neck would often hurt too in the morning. So, when my Nectar Sleep Mattress arrived, I was nervous to try it but also anxious to see if my quality of sleep would improve. I was doing everything humanly possible to make sure my body felt well; I just needed to make sure the mattress we were sleeping on was the best.
Why Choose Nectar Sleep?
- Nectar Sleep Mattress is made in the USA
- Free Shipping and Returns
- 365-day trial to ensure you love your mattress
- Forever Warranty
- Come in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King
- Plus for a limited time get 2 free Nectar Sleep Pillows
Our mattress arrived packed in an outer bag plus rolled up in layers of plastic and a mesh bag. Keep in mind it is very heavy, so if you are pregnant like me be sure to help or have someone else carry it for you!
The pillows that came with our mattress also needed some time to take shape. They are incredibly comfortable and are great for extra neck support during pregnancy.
I found the Nectar Sleep Mattress to be extremely comfortable, and I’ve been able to get full nights to sleep on the mattress, which hasn’t happened in a few months for me. I’ve woken up every morning not only feeling refreshed but not having any additional back or neck pain, and my body feels exceptionally relaxed and well-rested.
The Nectar Mattress is firm for enough body support but is soft enough to make sure you get a full night’s sleep. Built with five layers you will not want to get out of bed in the morning, but it’s a must I know!
4 Tips to Help Get a Better Night Sleep While Pregnant
- Take a warm bubble bath: Before tucking in at night, be sure to treat your body to a warm and full bubble bath! I find this has helped me with my lower back pains from my growing belly, and it helps your body feel relaxed, rested and ready for a good full nights sleep.
- Take your vitamins at night: For my first four pregnancies, I would take my Pregnancy Vitamins in the morning with my breakfast or at lunch with my lunch. Then, I was told by an old friend of mine to take them right before bed. You won’t feel any of the effects that can sometimes accompany vitamins such as sleepiness because you’ll be fast asleep! This helps a lot.
- Invest in an excellent life-long mattress: I’ve had good mattresses, and I’ve had some crummy ones. What I wish I had from the very beginning though is our new Nectar Sleep Mattress. It’s worth the investment and 9+ months of pregnancy you may be going through because it’s comfortable, built for a good night’s rest and the price is just right. With a lifetime warranty and a 365-day trial offer, you can’t go wrong. Before making a final decision on which mattress you should decide to invest in, it is important that you thoroughly research all of the different types that are available to you as you definitely want to make sure you get the best one for a long and comfortable nights sleep, especially when you are pregnant.
- Get proper pillows: This one is a biggie. I suffer a lot with horrible neck cramps and can wake up not being able to move my neck some days. Nectar Sleep provided us two pillows that we now both use them with an additional-down pillow and my neck problems seem to have gotten better.
During pregnancy, your body experiences a huge amount of aches and pains. It’s natural and normal. All we can do is try to better what we have, and by making sure you are getting a good, full night of sleep, this helps not only for our moods, our bodies but also our growing babies in our tummies.
Nectar Sleep Mattress is a medium-firm memory foam plus it’s specifically designed with a quilted cover to keep out pesky dust mites and bed bugs.
Get Your Mattress Now!
What are you waiting for? Order today and get $125 off your purchase plus 2 FREE pillows! Click here.