Today my kids are home because it’s an ice day. All buses are cancelled even though we walk, it’s too dangerous to let my kids walk (and I walk with them, not walking on ice while pregnant) so we are taking a craft day!
With Easter weekend 1 day away why not have some fun with it? Making these adorable Chick’s is one way to get us in the Easter spirit! How cute are they?
I will admit I’m not very crafty, and when I do get the urge to be crafty although it ends up rather cute most times, often it isn’t. So, helping my kids is more my thing. These cute little chicks will be in the center of our table in a basket for our Easter dinner and I cannot wait! How cute are these?
- Cardboard egg
- Yellow paint
- Paint brush
- Orange paper
- Yellow feathers
- Googly craft eyes
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Paint your egg with two coats of yellow paint and let dry
- Once your egg is dry, hot glue your craft eyes onto the front top of your egg
- Cut your orange paper into a small triangle and a small heart
- Hot glue your orange triangle under your chick’s eyes
- Hot glue one feather to each side of the chick
- To finish your chick, hot glue the small heart on for the chick’s feet
- Display your cut little chick!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones! What are your plans?