It’s no secret I am a big fan of the brand Attitude Living. You can see what I mean here, here, here and here. Told ya, big fan. So, when I learned of their new line for sensitive skin I knew I had to try them and of course post about them!
On a side note, if you are not sure yet what type of skin you have, it would be best to see a dermatologist, they can help you distinguish what skin type you have and how best to treat it when you have flare-ups, giving you skincare peace of mind. Dr. Amy Witt from Derrow Dermatology in Orlando may be a specialist you can discuss these issues with. If however, you are not able to access these services, you can check in your local area for dermatology offices closer to where you are. Anyway, back to the skincare!
I have always had sensitive skin. With age and multiple pregnancies, my skin has really changed a lot. Now, I find I’m very sensitive and even have dry patches. If we use a Landry detergent that I haven’t used in a long time I get itchy, and my skin gets really dry. If I am not careful my skin will even break out. It really has made such an impact on my life, and when my skin breaks out, I start to feel slightly insecure. My friend has told me that a natural toner suitable for dry, combination and sensitive skin could be something that I want to try to help my skin feel moisturized, as well as providing a cooling effect. She said it works for her, and I’m glad that there are other options out there, but I’ve decided to go down a different route. I’ve tried to stick to many of Attitude’s products over the past few years because they’ve never caused me any problems, but if we run out in between my orders thats when I learn to regret it.
Do you have sensitive skin? Are you always on the look out for new and innovative product that can help your skin look and feels its very best? I am thrilled to be able to share these products with you! Attitude’s new line of Sensitive Skin products include:
Composed of 6 household products, 9 skincare products and a sunscreen, the Solution for Sensitive Skin for Baby product line naturally cleans, moisturizes and softens baby’s skin from head to toe, creating wellbeing where it really matters. With a hydrating body cream, a soothing bath soak, a water-repellent protective ointment, a deep repair cream, a diaper cream, foaming hand soaps, 100% biodegradable baby wipes and everyday household products, all of the products are fragrance-free, non-irritant and enriched with soothing oatmeal.
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Composed of 6 household products, 8 skincare products and a sunscreen, the Solution for Sensitive Skin product line is also designed to eliminate a maximum of irritants for families on a daily basis. It includes: a soothing shampoo to treat dry scalps; a foaming hand wash; a shower gel; a moisturizing body cream; a water-repellent protective ointment; household products for the bathroom, kitchen and windows; a laundry detergent; and several other gentle and worry-free products.
I’d love to share with you the products I’ve gotten and been able to try so far, they exceeded my expectations and I feel like I need to make an order just to have extras on hand, just in case.
- 2-in-1 Natural Shampoo & Body Wash: This sulfate- and worry-free formula is made to keep their extra sensitive skin extra happy using natural ingredients like calming colloidal oatmeal to relieve dry, irritated scalps. It’s certified by the National Eczema Association and EWG Verified.
- Natural Protective Ointment: Forms a waterproof, protective film to restore their skin’s barrier. It keeps the good moisture in and irritating humidity out! Plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like calming colloidal oatmeal and oat oil to protect, soothe and hydrate skin even with repeated exposure to water.
- Natural Deep Repair Cream: This Sensitive Skin Natural Deep Repair Cream for babies to hydrate, protect and strengthen their skin’s barrier. Made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like 3% colloidal oatmeal and shea butter, our dermatologist tested formula creates a film to soothe their dry, damaged skin and irritations.
- Natural Baby Wipes: They’re made from plant-based materials and use worry-free, natural ingredients like soothing colloidal oatmeal. 100% biodegradable and compostable, our wipes are as gentle on the planet as they are on their cheeks.
For The Whole Family:
- Natural Foaming Hand Wash: Contains no irritating, cancer-causing chemicals or sulfates. While tough on dirt, it’s made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like colloidal oatmeal to soothe sensitive skin.
- Natural Soothing Body Cream: This Sensitive Skin Natural Soothing Body Cream Daily Moisturizer uses plant-based, worry-free ingredients like 2% colloidal oatmeal to keep your skin happy, healthy and hydrated. Combined with oat oil, our worry-free, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic formula is proven to protect and soothe dry and damaged dermis
- Natural Hand Repair Cream: This Sensitive Skin Natural Deep Repair Cream! Made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like 3% colloidal oatmeal and shea butter, our dermatologist tested formula creates a soothing film to repair dry, damaged skin and irritations. It’s a worry-free way to hydrate, protect and strengthen your skin’s barrier.
- Natural Laundry Detergent: Fragrance-free, worry-free, hypoallergenic ingredients that are as gentle on synthetic and natural fibres as they are on your skin.
- Natural Dishwashing Liquid: Keep your hands safe and soft with ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Dishwashing Liquid. Fragrance-free and made with worry-free, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like colloidal oatmeal to calm sensitive skin, it’s tough on grease and food residue while staying gentle on your fingers.
For more information on the whole line or to purchase visit, here.
I have been using the dishwashing liquid for years now, and it just gets better with each new product release. A friend of mine started using it after they spoke with Park Avenue Skin Care about options for their sensitive skin, and they’re happy about it too. The natural dishwashing liquid is so gentle on my hands. It’s fragrance-free and made with worry-free, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like colloidal oatmeal to calm sensitive skin, it’s tough on grease and food residue while staying gentle on fingers. Also, hypoallergenic, EWG Verified formula dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association.
I have also been using the Foaming hand wash. I love keeping this in the bathroom because guests love it, but at the same time I want to keep it for myself because its amazing. This foaming hand wash contains no irritating, cancer-causing chemicals or sulfates. While tough on dirt, it’s made with plant- and mineral-based, hypoallergenic ingredients like colloidal oatmeal to soothe sensitive skin. This too is a EWG Verified formula that will keep skin healthy, hydrated and protected. Also dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association.
See Them in Action!
I put together a little video to show you a couple of our favourite products from this new line.
How would you like to win a bundle of your own? Now is your chance! I’m giving away a BABY PRIZE PACK!
Giveaway open to Canadian Residents only. Winner will be chosen and emailed when giveaway ends and will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize. Prize fulfillment responsibility of Attitude Living and not that of Six Time Mommy.
Attitude Living BABY Prize Pack
What do you think? Do any of these products jump out at you?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for this post. However all opinions are mine and 100% true.