First off I want to start by saying I’ve been a huge fan of Bobby Flay for quite some time. From Iron Chef America, to Beat Bobby Flay, to Thrown down! I’ve been a huge fan. Recently I was given the opportunity to be included in a telephone interview for this new book release (Brunch @ Bobby’s) with Bobby Flay and some other fellow bloggers, but sadly because of a mishap with FedEx I wasn’t able to. However, My book finally arrived and I was able to read through it and let me tell you – if you love brunch, breakfast or even food — You’ll love this book!
My thoughts: When most people think of brunch they think of bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast. With Brunch @ Bobby’s he’s done what Bobby always does and kicks it up a notch. Brunch doesn’t have to be boring, and it doesn’t have to be the same ol’ thing you eat every Sunday. With Brunch @ Bobby’s you’ll find something for everyone. Pick yourself up a copy and check out these recipes, I promise you won’t be disappointed: Pineapple upside down pancakes, Chocolate Blintzes, Tarte, Flambe, and Creamy Polenta!
BRUNCH @ BOBBY’S
by Bobby Flay
with Stephanie Manyas and Sally Jackson
In stores September 29th
About the Book
At long last, Bobby shares his simplest, most sought-after recipes—while still delivering his signature intense flavors.
Bobby Flay may be best known for his skills at the grill, but brunch is his favorite meal of the week. In Brunch @ Bobby’s he includes 140 recipes starting with the lip-smacking cocktails, both spiked and virgin, that we have come to expect from him, along with hot and iced coffees and teas. He then works his way through eggs; pancakes, waffles, and French toast (including flavored syrups and spreads); pastries (a first) and breads; salads and sandwiches; and side dishes. Pull up a seat and enjoy a Sangria Sunrise, Carrot Cake Pancakes with Maple-Cream Cheese Drizzle, Sautéed Bitter Green Omelets, and Wild Mushroom-Yukon Gold Hash. This is how Bobby does brunch.
About the Authors
- BOBBY FLAY, New York Times bestselling author, is the chef-owner of five fine-dining restaurants, including Gato, Bar Americain, Mesa Grill, and Bobby Flay Steak, and an expanding roster of Bobby’s Burger Palaces. He is the host of numerous popular cooking shows on Food Network—from the Emmy-winning Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction to Iron Chef America, Throwdown! with Bobby Flay, and Food Network Star—as well as Brunch @ Bobby’s on Cooking Channel. His website is www.bobbyflay.com.
- STEPHANIE BANYAS has been Bobby Flay’s business assistant since 1996. She is the coauthor of Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction; Bobby Flay’s Throwdown!; Bobby Flay’s Burgers, Shakes & Fries; Bobby Flay’s Grill It!; Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook; and Bobby Flay’s Grilling for Life. Stephanie and her cat, Fred, divide their time between New York City and Woodstock, New York.
- SALLY JACKSON lives in New York City with her husband, their children, and one especially well-fed poodle. This is her seventh cookbook with Bobby Flay and Stephanie Banyas.
Giveaway open to US addresses only. | Prizing and samples provided by Crown Publishing.
THE BOBBY FLAY COLLECTION!
One (1) winner receives:
- A copy of Bobby’s new title Brunch @ Bobby’s;
- Plus copies of Bobby Flay’s Barbeque Addiction and Bobbly Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook!
Disclosure: I received a copy of Brunch @ Bobby’s for this post. All opinions are mine and 100% true. Prize fulfillment provided by Crown Publishing and not Six Time Mommy.