It’s September, which means the kids are back in school, sun-filled long weekends are a thing of the past and real life has kicked into high gear. These days, nothing says real life quite like a hectic schedule. To keep us busy moms going, we turn to a certain caffeinated beverage that fuels our day – coffee.
On September 29th, embrace your vice and celebrate National Coffee Day with fellow coffee-loving moms. Did you know that Canadians consume an average of 2.8 cups a day?
Here are some other interesting statistics about coffee that will keep you brewing the beverage every morning:
- Coffee is good for your memory. A study conducted in Maastricht, Holland found that coffee can combat the forgetfulness that often accompanies aging2.
- Coffee helps fight the common cold. Coffee can help cold sufferers feel better faster by relieving the sluggish feeling colds leave behind3.
- Hiding. While a great cup of coffee is the perfect start to the day, sometimes our favourite morning ‘jolt’ can leave us wanting to hide under the covers. You know what I’m talking about!
- Clothing stains. All it takes is a little drip from your mouth to land on your lap or your chest (the worst part is when you don’t even realize it happened). OxiClean™ Colour Shield Liquid Laundry Stain Remover features the power of OxiClean™ that reaches deep into fabric fibers to quickly and safely break up and remove stains and keeps colours looking their brightest.
- Teeth stains. Our teeth probably hate us the most for our love of coffee. ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Spinbrush and ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste are the perfect pair to fight coffee stains and get to a whiter, brighter smile in just 3 days. ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Spinbrush removes 100% more plaque in those hard to reach areas*, and ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Enamel Strengthening Toothpaste removes stains, helps remineralize tooth enamel restoring its shine and smoothness. If products like these don’t help to reverse the effects of too much coffee drinking, it might be time for a trip to a dental expert like this Dentist in Modesto, who can carry out more thorough treatments for you.
What is your favourite way to enjoy your morning coffee?
*versus a manual brush
Disclosure: I am part of the Chruch & Dwight 2016 blogger ambassador program. However, all opinions are mine and 100% true.