The one thing I’m looking forward to this fall is delicious recipes. If you know anything about my family you know we love to eat, and my husband loves to cook and bake. His food is incredible, beyond incredible, and I am so looking forward to everything he will be making. This recipe, however, I’ve had waiting to go up since 2015. TWO THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN. Why haven’t I posted it? I’m not quite sure but here we are with Caramel Apple Toffee Dip.
Apples are the most popular fruit in my house. I think we all enjoy a good apple every now and then (especially in fall!) but sometimes they can get boring. Adding a delicious apple dip can make for a really delicious quick snack. It goes with any type of apple and is really rather quick to throw together!
- 1 brick of cream cheese (softened to room temperature)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce 2/3 cup Heath toffee bits
- Sliced Apples
1. Lay the cream cheese brick on a platter or plate and soften to room temperature.
2. Drizzle the caramel sauce all over the cream cheese.
3. Sprinkle the toffee bits on top of the caramel.
4. Right before serving, slice apples and arrange next to the caramel toffee dip.
Looking for some other delicious fruits you can enjoy this dip with? Here is a little list we’ve tried and really enjoy:
- Sliced Pears
- Pineapple Slices
- Orange Wedges
- Purple Grapes
Yes, it’s actually delicious with ALL of these. My kids LOVE it.
Welcome fall with this delicious and easy to make caramel apple toffee dip! Don’t be afraid to try it with other fruits as mentioned above and others we haven’t tried yet! It’s so easy and so good, the kids will love it!
Looking for other delicious fall-inspired recipes? Check these out!