Who says ice pops have to be just for the kids? They don’t have to be and this recipe proves it! Not only are they refreshing and delicious, but they generally don’t draw interest from the kids so you can have them all to yourself… Talk about a score.
If you are looking for a refreshing treat to enjoy all to yourselves these are the ice pops for you!
Makes – 6 ice pops | Prep – 10 minutes
- 3 Cups cooled coffee
- 3 Tablespoons of your favorite coffee creamer
- 3 Tablespoons of sugar
- 3oz paper cups
- Craft sticks
- Mixing bowl
- Fill your molds 3/4 full with your coffee
- Place a 1/2 tablespoon of creamer into each mold and mix
- Scoop 1/2 tablespoon of sugar into each mold and mix
- Place a craft stick into your mold (you might need to rearrange the stick after the pop begins to freeze)
- Freeze for about 5 hours or overnight
- Peel the cups off your mold and pull out to enjoy!
What is your favourite refreshing, cool treat?