Crafts are one of my very favorite things to do with my kids. If you’ve been a reader for a while you’ll know that. We’ve done some pretty amazing crafts. Recently, it’s been tough to think up unique and different ideas to do that will not only keep my kids interested but that will have a place in the house and not end up in the trash.
Games are another favorite of everyone in our house. We love family game nights, and my kids love playing games together when going outside isn’t an option and although we’ve had a pretty mild winter thus far, we are expecting that to change in the next few days.
What better way to spend the cold winter days than making and playing your own games? Check out this fun DIY Maze Craft and Game for kids!
- Box lid any size
- White glue or glue gun
- Small ball or anything round (marbles etc)
- Cut 2 – 3 straws into various lengths.
- Fit them into the box and arrange them into the shape of a maze.
- Use the white glue to secure the straws to the lid and let dry.
- Place the ball in one corner of the maze and let your child guide the ball through the maze by tilting the box lid back and forth and side to side!
Have you ever made your own DIY game? Do you think your kids would have some fun with this one?