Sometimes there are toys I get to review that the little ones cannot wait to get their hands on, but very rarely is there something that arrives my girls flip over — but Gel-a-Peel? Is the one thing I did not hear the end of until I let them open the box and dig right in!
My girls are girly girls. They love all things pink and girly. They love glitter and being able to make their own things, and love having things made custom. It’s why my friends considered getting them custom photo phone cases (or Handyhülle mit Foto in German!) as gifts in the past. My girls are fans of the bespoke; They love showing off their unique style and when it comes to Gel-a-Peel they are both able to do that even though both their styles are completely different!
Gel-a-Peel lets you be creative and is a lot of fun while doing it!
Gel-A-Peel 3D Design Station
Make cell phone cases, key chains, bracelets, earrings and pencil toppers out of the neon yellow, pink and orange gel tubes, plus an exclusive sparkle white gel tube. With so many designs, colors and six designer tips, the options to accessorize are seemingly endless. Simply design, peel, wear and share to show off your fabulous new pieces to all your friends.
- Design and create your own 3D cell phone cases, key chains, bracelets, earrings and pencil toppers out of gel
- Includes neon yellow, pink and orange gel tubes and the exclusive Sparkle White color
- Add the accessory cone and one of the 36 design templates to the station, choose a gel tube and a designer tip and then let your inner DIY diva take over
- When the gel is completely dry, peel it off to reveal an adorable accessory
- Comes with accessory hardware to complete the look and a cleaning tool to keep the station neat and tidy
- Suitable for ages 8 years and older
What’s in the box:
- Gel-a-Peel 3D Accessory Design Station
- Gel tube display stand
- Four gel tubes: neon pink, neon orange, neon yellow, exclusive sparkle white
- 36 design templates
- 3D iPhone 5 cell phone case template, 3D iPhone 6 cell phone case template
- 3D cone template for bracelets and earrings
- Two 3D sphere templates for pencil toppers and key chains
- Six designer tips, cleaning tool, accessory hardware
We also wanted to highlight the Gel-a-Peel deluxe kit 5 pack. So many fun and exciting ways to be creative and show off your true style, the deluxe kit can make 100+ bracelets and really cool accessories you can wear!
Gel-a-Peel Deluxe Kit 5 pack
Get crafty and get creative! This kit comes with 24 design templates, so you can start with the beginner bracelets and work your way up to the advanced necklaces. Each template instructs you how to design each accessory, including which of the seven designer tips to use and which of the five gel tube colors to draw with. This set has a large assortment of gel tubes and templates to easily create more than 100 colorful, unique accessories in just three easy steps: draw, peel and wear!
- Large assortment of supplies lets you custom create over 100 of your own unique accessories
- Use the Pearly Lilac, Sparkle Sea Foam, Pure Gold, Sparkle Coral and Pearly Plum gel tubes to trace the templates and begin designing
- 24 design templates offer creative and fun accessories to make with beginner, intermediate and advanced instructions
- Add one of the seven designer tips to the gel tubes to squeeze out the gel in a distinct pattern
- Hardware for earrings, key chains and a headband let you start wearing your creations as soon as the gel dries
- Build your collection of colors and designs with the other Gel-A-Peel kits (additional kits sold separately)
- Recommended for ages 8 years and older
What’s in the box:
- Five gel tubes: Pearly Lilac, Sparkle Sea Foam, Pure Gold, Sparkle Coral, Pearly Plum
- 24 design templates
- Seven designer tips
- Clear drawing sheet, cleaning tool
- Hardware for earrings, headband and key chain
Recommended age: 8+
Price: $16.99 – 59.99
Available at: Toys “R” Us, Indigo, Sears, Loblaws
See Ava and Kyla Explore Gel-a-Peel:
Of course we couldn’t just post about it because you can’t get the real fn of these products without seeing them first hand we think. So, my girls took to YouTube to bring you a video of what can be made with Gel-a-Peel!
Next up I’m going to ask them to create me a new cell phone case! Super cute, fun and bright!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was given these products complimentary to post this review. However all opinions are mine and 100% true.