Now that we live in a house that has both a backyard and a front yard, and no longer live in a townhouse, we need to make sure we keep up our lawn care. We moved in at the end of July last summer, and our older neighbours would mention our lawn every time they’d see us outside. We were brand new to the house, and the last thing on our minds was getting down to business on the lawn. But, this spring and summer that has changed, and it’s one of our top priorities.
We’ve been considering ways to help us maintain and manage a succulent front and back lawn, and of course, we are drawn to Trugreen.
TruGreen has a multitude of services available including lawn care, tree and shrub care, lawn program, tree and shrub programs. All natural services and organic services are also available.
What I’m most looking forward to this summer is having a quiet, spruced up area to hang out with my kids in and enjoy. No one likes looking at overgrown grass, trees and shrubs. Having a trellis or hanging plants hanging around our back entrance would make it so warm and inviting. What are we looking to add to our front and backyards to help our house look it’s very best from the outside?
6 Must-Have Items to Help Spring and Summer Up Our Yards:
- Luscious Grass: How can any yard look beautiful without green, luscious grass?
- Plants and Shrubs: I love greenery and think it brings an added extra lusciousness to any yard.
- Flowers: Nothing says spring and summer like colourful flowers, hanging pots and planters!
- Fun Decor: Cute little gnomes, small bird baths and hanging hummingbird hangouts make a great addition
- Furniture: Front porch or backyard furniture is a must. Having comfortable places to sit and chat makes any yard inviting.
- Extra Trees: We plan on planting a couple of additional trees in our yards with our kids this spring, can never go wrong with trees in your yard!
Your lawn and landscape need ongoing attention to stay healthy. That’s why TruGreen provides science-based solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. When combined with proper mowing and watering techniques, these services can maximize your lawn’s potential.Your lawn and landscape need ongoing attention to stay healthy. That’s why TruGreen provides science-based solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. When combined with proper mowing and watering techniques, these services can maximize your lawn’s potential.
Although we moved in near the end of July, last summer our backyard was a place we spent the most time, so I am looking forward to making sure our back and front yards look the very best and also making sure we have a great place to spend time as a family and with our pups! If you are like us and looking to fix up your front and/or backyards for Spring and Summer contact TruGreen to request a quote. And see about getting $29.95 on first application (only applies to Ontario & Quebec). Alberta offer is $34.95 on first application.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of TruGreen. The opinions and text are all mine.