Bubbles, bubbles! Scrub a dub dub! I don’t know about you but I love bubble baths and I love having my own fragrant beauty bar to lather up with while I relax. Now how many of you have made your own soap? Sounds too difficult? Trust me – it is super easy and you will be surprised how quick it is to make, set and begin to use SAME day! This soap is not only beautifully smooth but will make your skin feel the same.If you haven’t tried rose water in your beauty regimen then you need to start now. This product is so versatile and serious is magic because it works wonders for your body! Using it in soap, of course, makes it a win-win and your skin will thank you for it.
There are so many benefits to this magic water – I have listed a few benefits below so you can see what it is used for and how really versatile it truly is. It can be used daily!Benefits of rose water:
- Rose water is amazing for skin and hair by maintaining pH balance
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Can help with acne and eczema
- Great to use as a toner to help remove excess oil, dirt, and unclog pores
- Helps to hydrate the skin
- The aroma can help boost your mood because come on – who doesn’t love the smell of roses?
- Can help rid of dandruff and help hair growth
- Helps fine lines and wrinkles
- Can set make up by spraying lightly on the face
- Use to soothe tired, puffy eyes
What you will need:
- A container of bared goats milk soap base
- 2-3 tablespoons rose water
- A few drops of a rose, floral fragrance (if you want more fragrant soap)
- 1 lavender rose for petals
- Soap mold
- First you are going to put your soap in a microwave safe bowl and microwave 3-5 minutes at a time until completely melted.
- Add your rose water and fragrance into our melted soap base and stir.
- Then I placed my rose petals at the bottom of each mold prior to pouring in the soap base.
- You can place your mold in the fridge to cool and harden faster.
- Once hardened they should easily pop out of the mold and ready to use! It is that easy!!
**Remember that before trying new products on your skin to test a small area and wait 24 hours to see if you have a reaction before starting regular usage. **