Sometimes I like treating my lips with some delicious lip scrub. But, sometimes I don’t like paying the often crazy prices to do so. As a mom I rarely find time to myself, which means I rarely have time to head to a store, stand around looking for the perfect lip scrubs. During the winter my lips can be very dry so it’s important to me to keep them hydrated, and make sure they don’t chap.
So like all things I enjoy, I try to make homemade! Lip scrub isn’t hard at all, I used to think it was but after making a few body scrubs, lip scrub was nothing!
Today I’m going to share this awesome pink sugar lip scrub with you, doesn’t it just look fantastic? This is an amazing recipe, and would be an awesome gift to consider giving!
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Wilton pink gel food coloring
- Small bowl
- Bamboo mixing stick
- Clear small lip gloss containers
- Add your sugar, oil, and honey to a small mixing bowl
- Mix your ingredients into a paste
- Dip the top of your bamboo stick into your food coloring, then use the stick to turn your sugar paste pink
- Scoop your sugar scrub into your clear containers
- To use your sugar scrub, put a small amount on your finger and gently massage into your lips to exfoliate your lips, rinse your lips with warm water, and apply your favorite gloss.
Do you make any of your own scrubs? Which kind would you like to make?