[su_highlight background=”#e1e3e3″][icon name=”star” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Huggies Canada. I am a Huggies #NoBabyUnhugged Mom. As always, opinions are all mine.[/su_highlight]
If you’ve been a reader for a while now you’ve probably caught on to the fact we are a Huggies family. I’ve used Huggies since the very beginning back in 2003 when I gave birth for the first time, and if you are doing the math – yes! That is 15 years ago this September! Back then I had tried many diapers and landed on Huggies as the best for quality, price and fit.
I gave birth to my first child when I was freshly eighteen years old. I didn’t have much guidance and had to navigate the world of being a mother on my own. Lots of things were trial and error, but one thing I knew for certain was that diapers was something I couldn’t risk and was glad it didn’t take me long to find Huggies and stick to them. When you are a single mom on your own buying things like diapers and wipes often, you don’t want to also waste time on washing clothes when diapers don’t fit right, don’t hold in what they are supposed to and aren’t great quality. This wasn’t ever an issue or worry with Huggies. From the beginning, the fit was perfect and the quality was always top notch. Jordan wasn’t little by any means either, when he was born he was 8lbs and grew rather quickly.
Now, years later we are still using Huggies Little Snugglers to keep our babies comfortable and dry. It wasn’t until I became a #Huggies_Ambassador that I realized why I’ve loved and used Huggies for 15 years and for every stage of diapering.
Why Huggies At Every Stage?
- Multiple Sizes from Birth to Undies: Huggies Little Snugglers fit from Preemie and Newborn (fit up to 10lbs) to size 6.
- The Snug Fit: Huggies Little Snugglers are designed with a pocketed-back waistband to help keep the mess inside where it belongs.
- Pocketed Waistband: Made with a breathable outer cover that helps keep your baby comfortable and lets their skin breathe.
- Soft Outer Cover: Made with a breathable outer cover that helps keep your baby comfortable and lets their skin breathe.
- GentleAbsorb® Liner: The GentleAbsorb® Liner has tiny, soft pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby’s skin and their mess.
- Wetness Indicator: The color-changing wetness indicator changes from yellow to blue to let you know when your baby’s diaper is ready to be changed.
- Umbilical Cord Cut-out: Available in preemie and newborn sizes to make room for healing belly buttons.
We rely on Huggies Little Snugglers to keep our little one’s skin feeling soft, rash-free and to make sure the mess stays where it should. I also find Little Snugglers have been true to size for my babies and I haven’t had to move up too quickly. We’ve been able to stay in the proper sized diapers and avoid any leakage or mess by following the recommended weight for each size.Mia is a little one, she turned 5 months old on September 1st and is currently sitting perfectly in size 2 Little Snugglers. I’m interested to see when we need to move up. Size 2 fits 12-18lbs, and size 3 fits 16-28lbs. Figuring out which one fits right on your little one is a great way to make sure you are avoiding any soiled clothes and leaks. After so many years it’s rare one would stick to a specific brand of anything but when you find the right diapers it’s a given. You don’t switch!At the end of the day as parents, we are just trying to do the best we can. I feel confident knowing I am using Huggies with my babies, keeping them comfortable and dry at every stage.
What is your favourite feature of Huggies Little Snugglers? Although I love the diapers as a whole, the Pocketed Waistband sure does make my laundry pile stay a little lower each week!