At long last we’ve found a food all three of our pups will enjoy. After walking around Walmart for a good chunk of time IAMS Proactive Health caught my eye. The bag said “Strong muscles, healthy heart, healthy skin and coat, healthy metabolism” and I was sold. When I got home, the dogs wouldn’t stay away from the package. IAMS Proactive Health is what finally got all three dogs attention! After years of going back and forth with others I’m so happy to finally be done with the food battles.
Giving my dogs the very best has always been my intentions but it just hasn’t always been so easy. My pups are seriously picky. I had to bribe them to try foods, but with IAMS Proactive Health they couldn’t stay away from the unopened package, or get to the bowl quick enough when I filled them up.
I’ve already noticed a visible difference in the way they are all acting, but also in how much they are eating and enjoying their food (this was hard before!) To get photos, I promised to tell them all about a wonderful doggy spa day that we could have – I was able to get them to enjoy, and not turn their noses up and actually look at me – Except Ace, he suddenly became camera shy (or maybe he just didn’t believe there really is a such a thing as a puppy spa!). Talk about win/win – although, I really don’t think it had anything to do with my promise of a spa day but shhh, I’ll play along!
The Perfect Doggy Spa Day
It’s time to figure out just what that puppy & mom spa day will include, shall we?
- Back Massage: All my pups are lovers of the back massage. A little rub here, and a little pet there… They are all in heaven. Hey, what do I get out of this deal?
- Ear Rubs: You cannot have a spa day without the ear rubs now can we? They last only 2-3 minutes and are fast asleep! WAIT. The spa isn’t done yet!
- Cold, Ice Water: Can’t serve our furry friends a mimosa so let’s give them what they love – a nice cold bowl of ice water – I can enjoy a glass too!
- Bath Time: I know, I know. Some dogs don’t like this – but at the Pup Spa in our house it’s a welcome time to splash, bite the water and play. I get nice clean smelling pups, so that’s a win for me.
- Lunch: Lovely IAMS Proactive Health filled cups and for mom? a nice Grilled Chicken sandwich.
- Last but not least – Snuggles on the couch with mom. Who doesn’t love cuddles?
Who am I kidding? I get the short end of the stick (when they even let me pick one up!) when it comes to the spa day – but at least I know my pooches are spoiled, pampered and well fed thanks to IAMS Proactive Health!
By feeding your dog IAMS, you will see a visible difference. There will be noticeable improvements in energy, skin, coat and digestion. IAMS® guarantees satisfaction, or your money back. Reason to believe: 100% proactive nutrition, 0% fillers.
Could you use a Puppy & Me spa day? How about finding that perfect food just right for them? Head on over to Walmart to pick up your IAMS Visible Difference products now!
Disclosure: This post was Sponsored by Lunchbox. However all opinions are mine and 100% true.