It’s crazy but it’s that time of year again! Easter is right around the corner! I can hardly believe we are in the 4th month of the year already, is it flying by for anyone else? To celebrate Easter you all know I love making fun treats. This year instead of making classroom treats like I did the previous two years (you can see those here and here) I’m excited to share with you this cute and easy Jelly Bean Easter Treats + Free Printable.
These are just for fun for my kids this year. I am not planning to go all out, I will be making small baskets but these will be sitting on their dinner plates for an after dinner treat. I adore making things like these for my kids. They enjoy it too, and that makes it so worth it. These are really easy, the hardest part is cutting out the circle and that’s only because I am terrible at cutting in a circle. It’s really not difficult, I’m just crazy with the scissors!
What you need for these Jelly Bean Treats:
- Premium cardstock paper
- THIS free printable
- Sour Jelly Beans (is what we used, you can use any)
- Small candy baggies
- Glue Gun
Keep scrolling to see how to put it all together.
How to pull it all together:
- After printing out my free printable, cut them out. If you have an exacto knife I’d recommend using that for the inner circle. You’ll probably get a much better cut than I did and it will be easier. While you are doing this plug your glue gun in to heat up.
- Then fill your baggies with your jelly beans or whichever candy you decide to use.
- After you have done that run your glue around the backside of the circle. Press your baggie onto it firmly. I then glued down the edges to it would stay in place and trimmed where I needed to so I’d have a clean looking card.
- All done. It’s so easy, and quick!
Not a fan of jelly beans? No worries, you can use any Easter type candy. Here are some that may work well:
- Mini Eggs
- Chocolate Balls
- Easter Dots
- Jelly Dots
- Sour Patch Kids
- Chocolate Malt Balls
- Peeps (You could get one in there)
- Gummi Bears
- Candy Necklaces/Bracelets
- Mini Kinder Eggs
The choices are really endless. The circle isn’t too big so it would have to be smaller stuff which is perfect for a treat for kiddos!
If you are looking for a quick, fun and easy little treat for the Easter Table consider these cute little bunnies! They are sure to be a huge hit!