Two days ago I was craving apple crisp so badly, my husband had to walk in the middle of a snow storm to pick up some brown sugar because we were out. The day before that I was craving banana bread french toast, and the day before that? yorkshire pudding. Very different things that we don’t usually just have on hand.
Well, this morning I am craving chocolate. Chocolate and Marshmallows. So of course that means, chocolate marshmallow cups! Probably the easiest thing I’ve craved yet but look how good!
- Mini cupcake baking pan
- Mini cupcake liners
- Microwave safe bowl
- Milk chocolate chips
- Pre cut a few marshmallows into quarters
- Line your mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake liners
- Put your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 second intervals, mixing in between until chocolate is melted
- Fill the bottom of the cups with your melted milk chocolate, about 1/4 way
- Put 1 piece of your marshmallow in each cup and push down slightly
- Top off with more melted chocolate making sure each marshmallow is covered
- Top off with sprinkles
- These will need to harden in the freezer for about 30 minutes
- After they are hardened they are ready to enjoy!
Quick, easy and delicious. Kids also love them – but I tend to limit stuff like this for my kiddos as it’s a lot of sugary goodness, and well let’s face it; Mom needs more of that than they do!
What are your favorite chocolatey treats to make? Anything with marshmallows?