Halloween is coming up quickly. It’s all my kids keep talking about! They will be picking out their costumes this weekend and they cannot wait! The boys have changed their minds a few times about what they want to be, and I’m sure they’ll keep changing until they get to the store to pick out that amazing costume they find and have to have! Oh, to be a kid again! I remember what that was like and still remember how much fun and anticipation Halloween was for me.
This year, I’m changing it up a bit instead of classroom treats my focus is on the actual Halloween night and giving – instead of treats, give bubbles! So many kids are intolerant or allergic to peanuts, dyes, specific candies etc so why not do something everyone is sure to enjoy?
NOTE: You can also give these out for class treats too, I’m sure parents would be appreciative of bubbles instead of candy!I got these bubbles in packs of 4 at Dollar Tree for $1.25. Last year we prepared for tons of kids but didn’t get as many as expected, so I don’t need as much as I thought I would. I was able to spend under $25 and get what I needed to be able to hand out this year. Including this cute free printable just adds a little personal touch, which I think is really fun for Halloween.
Now, let’s make ’em!
- Bubbles from Dollar Tree ($1.25 per 4/pack in Canada $1 per 4/pack USA)
- Good quality card stock
- THIS free printable
- Hole Punch
- Print out this printable on your good quality cardstock. I say good quality because it doesn’t bend or get ruined as easily as cheaper versions can.
- Cut out each little Halloween Label
- Hole punch each card in the left-hand corner, and thread ribbon through the hole
- Tie ribbon around the top of the bubble containers for a more secure tie
- Hand out to little ghosts and goblins on Halloween night!
Super simple, super cheap, and super effective. I can’t tell you how many times Justin has asked me to play with the bubbles since I’ve bought them but he is excited and waiting to have his placed in his Halloween sack first thing Halloween night. Do you hand out anything on Halloween? What do you like to give out?