[su_highlight background=”#e1e3e3″] Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Oreck. As always, opinions are all mine. [/su_highlight]
Does anyone else feel when the weather shift does the air in your home? I find my home can sometimes get that stuffy feeling, of heavy air and it just doesn’t feel as crisp as it should. The resolution for that would be the Oreck Tru Response Air Purifier. The Oreck Tru Response air purifier was built with fresh homes in mind and the benefit of never having to replace filters again. Money saving and air freshening? Sounds like the best of both worlds.
As air passes through the Tru Response, DustSense technology monitors and detects the amount of particles in your air, automatically responding to deliver cleaner air via Oreck’s patented Truman Cell® filtration system (permanent filter never needs replacing). If you are like this is a life saver because I am always forgetting to replace filters, and my husband has become pretty forgetful as well – always making lists!
Truman Cell® technology works like a magnet, attracting and capturing dust and allergens from the air while the Helios Shield® (permanent filter never needs replacing) combined with UV light reduces VOCs and provides advanced odour control.
With 4 speed settings, including auto, it’s easy to choose your perfect clean. And when the Truman Cell® gets dirty, simply rinse / let it dry / and reinsert for long-lasting use.
- DustSenseTM technology: auto mode to monitor and detect the amount of particles in
- Air quality indicator bar: lets you know the amount of particles in your air by changing
- Truman Cell® filtration: works like a magnet to attract and capture dust and allergens
from the air
- Helios Shield® system: combines added TiO2 filtration and UV light to reduce VOCs
and provide advanced odour control
- Filters never need replacing
- Clean filter indicator to remind you when it’s time to clean your filter
- Built-in timer for automatic turn off
- Customizable speed settings
- Night mode with Silence Technology® to dim the lights and set the fan speed to low
for less disruption
- Compact and portable design
- Designed for rooms such as kitchens, dens, home offices and bedrooms
- Suitable for rooms up to 23 sq. m (244 sq. ft.)
It’s important to me not only for myself, but for the kids that we are promoting the best air possible in our home. With the Oreck Tru Response running for a month now I feel the air is significantly lighter, and adds a much needed freshness to our home. With so many kids and animals, you don’t want stuffy air quality.
We usually keep our settings on low, and the indicator bar lets you know the quality of the air. My favourite feature of the Oreck Tru Response is how sleek and small it is. It fits anywhere in my house without being too big and bulky, which means little hands aren’t interested in touching and I can put it just about anywhere!
GIVEAWAY – CANADA WIDE!
One (1) lucky reader will win one (1) Oreck Tru Response air purifier (ARV $199.99) Please note: Giveaway is open to Canadian Residents only.