I made this the other night and had a lot of requests for the recipe on Instagram so here it is. I combined a recipe from my Grandma’s old cook book, with one I had from my mom and it turned out incredible! The crock pot was completely empty by the end of dinner. The kids even had seconds!
- 1 head of broccoli (frozen or fresh, I used fresh), chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 can cream of cheddar soup
- 1 cup of homemade chicken broth
- 2 cans EVAP milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated
- Empty all soups into crock pot
- Put in chopped brocooli
- Add chicken broth, evap milk, cheddar cheese
- Top off with garlic powder, and salt & pepper to taste
- Place on low for 4-5 hours or until broccoli is soft
My Grandma always used homemade soups within her soups, but I didn’t have any homemade mushroom or cheddar soup but can’s did the trick. If you want to use homemade that is fine too and would probably taste better but its amazing as is.