As a parent we all one to make sure our kids are safe and sound, always. One of those times it’s really important to make sure they are safe and sound is at bedtime. Some babies need more soothing than others and this is where VTech comes in with their new wonderful Baby Soothers.
Safe & Sound® Tommy the Turtle Storytelling Soother:
Soothe your baby into a sweet slumber with the Tommy the Turtle Storytelling Baby Soother. The first of its kind, Tommy comes with 10 preloaded stories to help your baby drift off to dreamland. Or, choose from one of the 10 gentle lullabies and 10 soothing sounds including white noise. You can even download new stories or sounds on the free app. For extra fussy nights, the built-in night light on this soother lets our soft light from the turtle’s belly to calm your baby.
- Choose from 10 stories and help baby drift off to dreamland. A gentle voice reads new and classic tales for over 40 minutes of story time.
- Tommy comes ready with 10 calming lullabies and 10 soft ambient sounds like trickling stream and white noise to help baby relax.
- The turtle’s belly lights up, casting a gentle glow. By dimming or brightening with the switch on his shell, you can create just the right atmosphere for your baby.
- Soothes baby with 10 preloaded stories
- Download new stories, songs and sounds anytime with the free app*
- 10 relaxing lullabies and 10 soothing sounds
- Dimmable soft-glow night light
- Auto off-timer after 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Easy-to-read display
- Plugs in to any standard power outlet
Safe & Sound® Portable Soother Myla the Monkey
Keep baby calm even on the go with the Myla the Monkey Portable Soother. Myla attaches almost anywhere and lets you choose from five gentle lullabies and five soothing sounds like white noise to relax your little one while on the road. The stretchable tail on this monkey-shaped soother hooks onto things like doorknobs, stroller handles and even car seats.
- Five calming melodies and five soft ambient sounds, including a trickling stream and white noise, help baby slip into a sweet slumber.
- The monkey’s cheeks let out a gentle light to soother your little one in the dark. By dimming or brightening with the button on her tummy, you can create just the right atmosphere for your baby.
- Hook the monkey’s stretchable tail around a stroller handle, doorknob or even onto your baby’s car seat, and take a little tranquility wherever you go.
- Enjoy music and sounds on the go without constantly replacing disposable alkaline batteries.
- 5 relaxing lullabies and 5 soothing sounds
- Dimmable soft-glow night light
- Attaches almost anywhere
- Includes a rechargeable battery for when you’re on the move
- Auto-off timer
- Volume control
Hanna loves lullabies and soothing to sleep. If someone isn’t rocking her she usually won’ fall asleep. Even when rocking, she needs something else to fall asleep too. We sing to her, but when we got these products the games changed. She adores Myla the Monkey. She takes it when we go on strolls in the stroller and when she’s sleepy, it has her soothed and to sleep in minutes.
What ways do your little ones soothe? Could you use one of these great products?
Disclosure: This post is in partnership with VTECH CANADA. As always, opinions are all mine.