When it comes to razors not all are the same. When it comes to shaving no one is as picky as my husband so when we were contacted and asked to do a review and write up for the Schick Hydro 5 we jumped at the chance. Schick has been a favorite in our household for the both of us for years, it’s the only brand I’ve ever bought so I knew he’d really enjoy getting the chance to get another review up here on the blog – especially when it’s a name we know and trust!
Thankfully, my husband shaves a lot for work and his hair grows super fast so he was more than on board to get this done!
Shaving. Every man’s annoyance. I for one only shave once a week, partly due to the annoyance and mostly due to sensitive skin.
The Schick Hydro 5 disposable razor has carved to way for us men with sensitive skin to be able to shave when needed without fear of rash or irritation.
Since no man shaves the same, I will tell you that I am a one stroke down, two strokes up kinda shaver leaving the mustache area til the end. I found that shaving with the Schick Hydro 5 disposable razor, the hydrating gel reservoir kept my face lubricated well into my second up-stroke ( that’s a huge plus).
Having five blades ensures an even and effective shaving experience unlike most others. Instead of five minutes to shave, I was literally done in two.
The Schick Hydro 5 is certainly my new favorite disposable razor and my face has never felt smoother! I look forward to shaving more than once a week from now on with my new Schick Hydro 5 disposable. Thank you Schick!
About Schick Hydro 5
- Skin Guards:The Schick Hydro® 5 disposable razor features 5 Ultra Glide blades with Skin Guards helping to reduce friction between the skin and cartridge for less irritation. Reduced blade spans minimize skin bulge and the new larger guardbar helps to increase skin stretch providing a close shave.
- Hydration Station: The Schick Hydro® 5 disposable incorporates the most innovative features of Schick Hydro® – including the unique, new and improved, Hydrating Gel Reservoir*. This reduces friction that tends to cause redness and irritation by using water-activated gel to hydrate the skin throughout each shave.
- Great for on-the-go: The Hydro® 5 disposable razors deliver the signature Schick Hydro® technology so men can get the same great quality shave on the go.
- Flip Trimmer: With a simple flip of the thumb, the Schick Hydro® 5 Gel Reservoir flips back so all five blades help to trim, versus the single edging blades of some other razors. The Flip Trimmer offers a unique design for those hard-to-trim places – no other razor has this convenient, easily accessible trimmer.
The Schick Hydro® 5 disposable razor is available in 3-packs, and can be purchased at all major retail outlets across Canada for a suggested retail price of $9.45. For more information, visit Schick.ca.
Review Opportunity For You!
Then you are in luck! Because TWENTY-FIVE of you lucky Six Time Mommy readers have the chance to get a Schick Hydro 5 Disposable pack of your own to review! OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
- Like the Schick Hydro Canada Facebook page..
- Enter your Contact and Shipping info on this form. The first 25 will be selected. Once 25 are entered the form will be closed.
- IMPORTANT: Once you receive and try the product – leave a review on the Schick Hydro Canada Facebook page.
- Drop me a quick e-mail with the link to your review. Once you’ve done the above you will be entered to win a $100 prepaid gift card from Schick Hydro®.
This amazing opportunity ends: As soon as 25 people are selected. But please note; You have 2 weeks after you receive your samples to complete your reviews and send me the links.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I was given this product complimentary to post this review. However all opinions are mine and 100% true.