With so much going on lately I have been knee-deep into reading. I have found so many amazing books that kept me hooked so bad I was up at all hours reading! This list of The Best Books for Adults to Read Right Now is perfect if you are looking for a way to relax, turn your mind off for a little bit, and just concentrate on something fulfilling. These books? Are amazing! If you scroll all the way down I asked some of my favorite bloggers for links to their favorite books so now you will have tons to choose from!
A lot of these books on my list are FREE right now, so hurry up and take advantage!
Disclosure: This post my contain affiliate links. By purchasing one of the books linked I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support.
Here is my list of the best books for adults to read right now:
- The Wives – by Tarryn Fisher: This book had me on the edge of my seat; I read it in two evenings and it is the best book I’ve read so far in 2020.
- The Perfect Mother – by Aimee Molloy: SO GOOD. I really enjoyed this one and although a lot of books I can generally figure out quickly, this one had me stumped!
- The Couple Next Door – by Shari Lapena: Another great one I read over a weekend. I was a little disappointed though that I had figured it out not even half way through, still a really great read.
- The Perfect Wife – by Blake Pierce: This is book #1 in a series, It’s really good and had me hooked right away.
- Hope, A memoir of Survival in Cleveland – by Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Mary Jordan, Kevin Sullivan: This was emotional for me. It’s a true story of the girls kidnapped in Cleveland. Grippling, jaw dropping and emotional read.
- Beneath this Mask – by Meghan March: My best friend recommended this book to me and I am so thankful. I’ve never really read romance/erotic/graphic type books before and I’m hooked. It’s so good.
What’s next on my reading list:
- The Complete Beneath Series – by Meghan March: I’ve read the first one and am hooked so I bought her whole set, and will move on to the rest of her books. I love how she writes and she does such an amazing job.
- The Wife Between Us – by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen
- The Other Mrs. – by Mary Kubica
- Tell Me to Stop – by Charlotte Byrd
- Truly Madly Guilty – by Liane Moriarty
- The Deal – by Stella Gray
- Dirty Rich – by Amelia Wilde
- Murder on the Mind – by L.L. Bartlett
- The Women – by S.E. Lynes
As you can tell I’m a huge fan of series. When I find authors I love I tend to dive into everything they do.
Books other bloggers recommend:
- 9 Books Similar to Where the Crawdads Sing – BookGirlsGuide.com
- 15 Personal Growth Books for Women – ButFirstJoy.com
- 5 Must Read Health and Nutrition Books – MapleAndMango.com
- 9 Health Books to Buy This Year – ABalancedBelly.co.uk
- 7 Tools for Bloggers and Freelancers – TheBlogLancer.co.uk
- The Happiness Advantage Book Review – IfItBringsYouJoy.com
- Dying To Be Me Book Review – IfItBringsYouJoy.com
- 12 Books Everyone Should Read to Improve Their Life – TheHealthyIssue.com
- Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon – DIYWithMyGuy.com
- 20 Books to Motivate and Increase Productivity in 2020 – SuchASweetheart.com
- 20 Best Self-Help Books for Women – SpecialLearningHouse.com
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Read Grimm’s Fairy Tales – BloggingAndLiving.com
- 20 Books for Women to Read – JoyfullyThriving.com
- Best Personal Development Books for Female Entrepreneurs – OnMoxieAndMotherhood.com
If you are like me and enjoy reading books check out everything I’ve listed! I will be making new posts with new lists as I get through a few books so be sure to check back often to find more recommendations!