Disclosure: I am part of the Purina Pet People Ambassador Program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
I know during the Fall not a lot of people want to spend a lot of time outside, but it’s good for us and for our pups! Today I’m going to be sharing a list of ideas for things to get outside and do your with your pups because, it’s not only good for us but them as well – get their blood going, get them some good exercise and help keep them young at heart!
- Take a long walk around your neighbourhood
- Walk down by the beach
- Take a trip to the dog park
- Bring your dog with you on a picnic
- Go on a jog or run with your pup
- Head to a playdate with your friend’s pups (these aren’t just for kids after all!)
- Spend 15-20 minutes out in the backyard soaking up some rays
- Play in a pile of leaves
- Throw around a frisbee
- Play fetch with their favourite ball or toy
- Play tug-o-war in the backyard
Be sure no matter what you are doing you bring along some water, and treats for your furry friend! I love taking my dogs on little adventures and try to make sure I am always equipped with some extra treats for them!
Be sure to get out and LIVE BIG with your pets this Fall!