Today is the first official day of Fall. One of my favorite seasons. I love the changing of the leaves, the cooler weather, and the fact I can bust out my sweaters and my uggs! I love it, and figured this year – why not celebrate Fall’s arrival!
Chocolate Chip & Sweet Kettle Popcorn Caramel Apple Recipe
- 2 Apples (whatever kind you prefer)
- 2 Bags of Caramel Squares
- 2 Cups of Kettle Corn
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Popsicle Sticks
- Wax Paper
- Rinse and dry apples, remove stem and insert Popsicle stick
- Use enough wax paper to accommodate two apples
- In a medium size sauce pot melt 2 bags of caramels of medium heat. stir milk in gradually, only add enough to loosen caramel.
- When caramel is melted hold onto the Popsicle stick and dip apple into caramel, place dipped apples on wax paper
- Working quickly press Kettle Popcorn chocolate chips into caramel apple
- After your finished place Chocolate & Popcorn Caramel Apples in the refrigerator to allow caramel to fully set
Fall can be hectic and busy with the start of back-to-school, some sports and after school activities starting up.. Soon the colder, and snowy months will be up so be sure to take some time and enjoy this Fall weather before it’s gone again!